Tuesday, 16 April 2013

THE ILLUSION OF LOVE

You taught me a lesson for life,
Am forever indebted to you.
How can I ever payback?
For you have done so much for me.
You made me fall in love with you,
Made me feel you love me too.
I still can't believe you did that,
Like trash, you threw me.

I know the world is selfish,
But I didn't know you were a part.
I thought you were different,
But you tore me apart.
You left me bleeding,
You left me dying.
Had I known it would hurt this much,
I wouldn't have loved you from start.

You taught me how to love,
But forgot one thing.
You have to teach me too,
How to forget you.
How to fall out of love,
For I can't forget you ever.
You are my first love,
And I promise, my last too.

No comments:

Post a Comment